“The good news is that healthcare organizations are experimenting
with technology to improve collaboration, and decision-makers are starting
to see IT as directly related to patient care, rather than merely an
overhead cost.” InformationWeek, November 19, 2001.
Hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices have had to choose between
up-to-date medical technology and a well-networked computer system. But
now robust networks are becoming critical to patient care - and reducing
costs - as doctors increasingly depend on digital diagnostic aids and
rapid access to patient records.
- Prisma provides comprehensive technology examinations and
diagnostic evaluations of your infrastructure.
- We develop cost effective technology plans and establish the
critical priorities for healthy, robust and relevant technology
- We design and implement appropriate security procedures together
with disaster recovery planning and support.
- We select and/or develop suitable clinic management packages and
guide you through the implementation process.
- We provide outsourced management, technical support and training
We are committed to ensuring that information technology serves the
fundamental purpose of healthcare entities - delivering quality care to